- Car parking
Raja Seat Scenic View – Madikeri ,Nature View Point
One of the most enchanting places in Madikeri is the Raja Seat, where one can have exquisite views of the sunrise and sunset. This is called raja seat because the Coorg Rajas were known to visit spot together with their consorts to watch the beauty of nature. it s an Amazing park now .To left of raja seat is the Gandhi Mantap , where the mortal remains of Mahatma Gandhi is kept.Raja seat also has a Toy train [goes around raja seat, and is seasonal based on Crowd ] and a dancing Fountain which is mainly active in the evenings.
Raja seat which literally mean Seat of the Kings a Feast for your eyes on an endless expense of sun Kissed greenery.
- 10 per person as Park entry fee
- 20 per person for Toy Train ride ( Based on crowd)
- 40 Parking fee.
Additional info :
- Approx 15 min (7.4 km) via Abbey Falls Rd
- 4 min (1.3 km) via MG Rd and Temple Rd
- 27 min (14.1 km) via Kalooru Rd
Stay info :