Coorg, also known as Kodagu, is a beautiful hill station nestled in the Western Ghats of India. It is a popular tourist destination that attracts visitors from all over the world.
- Majestic Waterfalls: Coorg is blessed with some of the most stunning waterfalls in India, such as Abbey Falls, Iruppu Falls, and Mallalli Falls.
- Serene Lakes: The picturesque lakes in Coorg are perfect for boating, fishing, and simply enjoying the tranquil surroundings. Visit Honnamana Kere, Kotebetta, and Pushpagiri for a serene experience.
- Verdant Coffee Plantations: Coorg is known for its vast coffee plantations that produce some of the finest coffee beans in the world. Take a plantation tour and enjoy the lush greenery all around you.
- Adventure Sports: Coorg offers a wide range of adventure sports such as trekking, water rafting, camping, and rock climbing. The Brahmagiri and Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuaries are perfect for nature lovers.
- Ancient Temples: Coorg has a rich cultural heritage and is home to several ancient temples such as the Omkareshwara Temple, Bhagamandala Temple, and Talacauvery Temple.
- Scenic Hill Stations: Coorg is surrounded by scenic hill stations ( Madikeri being one of them). Enjoy breathtaking views of the Western Ghats and explore the local flora and fauna.
- Delicious Cuisine: Coorg is known for its delicious cuisine, which includes spicy meat dishes, rice-based delicacies, and sweet treats like the famous Coorg honey.
- Hospitable Locals: The people of Coorg are known for their warm hospitality and friendly nature. You will feel right at home in this beautiful hill station.
- places to visit in coorg in 2 days | best places to visit in coorg for couples | places to visit in coorg in 1 day
So, if you’re planning a trip to Coorg, make sure to visit these amazing places and experience the beauty and serenity of this wonderful hill station. ( Browse this site to check details of every place of intrest