- Car parking
- Swimming Pool
We are Camped in Upper Barapole river.A scenically beautiful river that enters Brahmagiri Wild Life Sanctuary at the finishing stretch. Our Base camp lies in the mid section of the river near Tata Tea Estate.
Coorg lies in Western Ghats edging along the Deccan plateau,South West monsoon starts during June till Mid-October, under the expert guidance of internationally trained rafters Enjoy one of South India’s most challenging river water Rafting adventures at the Upper Barapole River in Coorg.
Our Coorg Rafting base is Near Tata Tea Estate, right on the banks of the river Barapole. We have arranged chill out place, toilets ,Seperate Changing Rooms, hot water showers ,pick up and drop points near out river rafting base.
Instructions and General Information.
- Return journey: After the rafting expedition, guests will be transported back to our Base
- What to expect: Rapids are class 2 to 4+ depending on the water level.
- Training : Our Experts will provide all necessary equipment and instructions along with relevant training and guidance before commencing the river water Rafting expedition.
- A regular coorg rafting trip approximately takes 1.5 hours on the river including training and a compulsory ‘dip’ depending on water levels.
- Secure footwears please! No slippers / bare feet,No saris or bulky clothing; shorts and top recommended
- No jewelry, watches ,valuables etc.
Is it Open Now ?
Its operational only between June Mid to October mid every year , please call or mail and check before proceeding